Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! New phone upgrade

Hiya I hope you are all well I've tonight upgraded to phone 13 now am from Scotland picking it up in East Kilbride but it says I need code from email which is cool but also need photo id now I don't have like passport or passport but I have young Sco...

Liamski by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2nd purchase failing

I was able to order a PAYG simonly contract for one of our family devices but when trying to complete the second i am now getting the purchase declined or at least its failing at the last screen when placing an order. Anyone know the reason for this?...

Hello

Hello

Resolved! Defence discount service

I’ve just taken out a new iPhone and I am trying to add my defence discount service as I have a card as I am an ex forces. It’s asking for pay slips or email address which I haven’t got as I’m not in the forces anymore, how do I get this discount app...

Lee9405 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

Hi! I keep getting a text from o2 that my payment for my phone is over due.this is not the first time and I’m getting annoyed! I already set up a new direct debit like 2 months ago through a phone call and still getting this kind of message. Why don’...

Kate20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit

I am from Slovakia. I couln't recharge my phone. When entering my address and directional number of residence, the system has not accepted the direction number from Slovakia. You can help me.Thanks. Jan

Jan14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Active sim

Hicant active my o2 sim

Resolved! Upgrade

My son has an o2 sim contract, he recently took out. He is due and upgrade. Can he now take out this upgrade will he have to pay for the 2 contracts. Not sure Thanks for the help

Best1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim deals

Why do I need to order a new sim to qualify for the 10gig pay monthly deal? I am currently paying £10 per month but get only 7 gig on my current sim. What’s the reasoning behind this? Thanks

Jon12345 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding new device

hello I've just got an upgrade earlier this month and I've noticed that 02 have a Microsoft Xbox series S available for pay monthly contract, I'm wondering is it possible to get this as pay monthly as I've seen online that you can only have 1 device ...

Hutchy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos