Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 24 Month Contract is over - what do I do?

Hey Guys,I got my phone through mobilephonesdirect.com & my 24 month contract is now over. I would like to completely stop paying for this current phone I have and use mobilephonesdirect.com again to get a newer phone on o2 with the current number I ...

Resolved! Keep my number form still down?

I've been trying to keep my old number most of this week. The form has been down since at least Nov 17th (first day I tried to use it after receiving new pay monthly SIM), I really don't understand how it can take this long to get basic website funct...

dru72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim Only switch

Hi I would like to change my sim only deal to the Black Friday £20 deal for 164GB & unlimited texts & calls? How do I do this?

Resolved! Charges Abroad

Hi I’m abroad, now on day 36 of a supposed 63 day unlimited data package that I signed up for in order to get abroad. As far as I’m aware I was NOT limited to 25gb but now it seems, from texts I’m getting, whilst abroad I’m going to be restricted to ...

Resolved! 5g sim card

Does anyone know how to get a 5g sim card from o2? I recently bought an unlocked 5g S21 but only have my 4g pay monthly sim, would I have to change my plan to get 5g or is it just a simple sim swap?

JRAG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancellation of new contract

cancelled contract returned phone looking for upfront cost refund/also been billed after cancelled

linda10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Proof of Pre-order

My O2 does not confirm Pre-order and in order to claim my Bose headphones for my pixel 6 Pro Google are asking for proof of the date I pre-ordered the device.Does anyone know how Incan get this?Many thanks

Resolved! Order complete without proof of delivery.

Hi. I became a victim of the fraud. I have reported everything to o2 after couple of hours of the incident, after a three phone calls to them I have managed to return a parcel when is still with courier ( o2 has requested a return).Now after few days...

Jakub86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos