Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! How do I update bank details????

Can anyone tell me how to update bank details, if I click on contact us, it just sends me back to the menu over and over again. I've also followed YouTube tutorials but the options shown don't appear on the app and no one replies to email. I stopped ...

Resolved! Old number not transferred

I have received my O2 sim today and I have already filled in all the details on the online form to keep my old number. Put the O2 sim in and it shows the new O2 sim number! Not happy as this is my work phone and it is vital for communicating with cli...

Sj5Dj7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Any ETA on o2 SMS over wi-fi?

Hi all, just wondering if there's any solid ETA on SMS over Wi-fi? Last I heard some phones should be able to handle it before end of year but I haven't seen any confirmation of what models. Unfortunately I live in an area with bad signal which has r...

Mosmordor by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New order

I placed a order last Wednesday 17th I haven’t heard anything back from o2 my order number is ms-xxxxxxxxx. [mod edit: Please do not post order numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

Assma786 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim porting

It's been a week and my old number still not ported

Pop70 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Can I upgrade my watch for a phone 

Mark40 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch charging

Hi, I’ve just got the new Apple Watch Series 7 and I’ve been having problems with charging, the fast charger provided doesn’t work, and a normal charger only charged it 3 % and then it stops, I’ve bought 3 different chargers and all do the same, is t...

Resolved! Non-existent customer service

Am I alone in not being able to get a customer service agent on the phone or to respond to any messages? O2 have to have the most inaccessible customer service I’ve ever encountered.

Jam65 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos