Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Phone number and contract

My partner got my. Contract shut off and i had been with o2 for near years she joined arlund 6, i was wonder if i can get the nber back on same contract and ill pay for the sim. Her name is stacey williamson and it we me the got a phonr with o2 and i...

245syr2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim Only contract for daughter

Hi, This is the first time I have ever really needed help and I will be grateful for any suggestions.My daughter is 16 and has a sim only capped contract that her grandmother has been paying for the last 18 months (I had no idea, thought she still ha...

Jekyll86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can i keep my number if i transfer from o2 sim only to a new pay monthly

Hi, i'm currently on a sim only contract with o2. To upgrade is going to cost me significantly more than if i just take out a new o2 contract. However, i want to keep my numberSo, if i take out a new contract with o2 will they let me keep my number? ...

SallyDee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

Can you send me a PAC code please 

Dan44 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spending cap

Hi my limit is 200 pounds on spending capAt the moment I spending 100 poundsWhy I can't spend more if 100 pounds left

Resolved! Pac number

How do I give 02 my pac number  

Nicky007 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nee contract

I’ve just taken out a contract with o2 and my phone is getting delivered tomorrow when should I expect my SIM card to come?

Resolved! Next day delivery

Hi all I ordered my new phone at 11am today will I get it tommow it says order accepted can't anyone help me please thank you

Tudor212 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

Phone bill need to extend it to end of the month and get my phone back on please

Resolved! sim only

I would like to get one of the deals but I do not want to change my phone number.