Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

Phone bill need to extend it to end of the month and get my phone back on please

Resolved! sim only

I would like to get one of the deals but I do not want to change my phone number.

Resolved! Cut off

Hi I been told I got time to pay my bill and now I been cut off

Sue6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Want to change phone number from under my mum's name to mine

My mum's name is associated with my number and I have come to the end of my contract and I am looking to upgrade. Can I get this changed to my name for my new contract? Or do I have to sign up to my own contract, then change the number over?

lydia_ob by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Online upgrade

Hello, I am trying to upgrade my phone through my 02 account. I get to the checkout, but it then needs to send me a text to my current 02 phone number to verify the account. Unfortunately, my phone is not working and will not switch on. I was wonderi...

Rosie_02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why is it so difficult to settle a device plan?

I have three mobile contracts with O2 and would like to settle the device plans. O2 used to allow you to do this through the MYO2 website but you can only pay off a lesser amount. It's a ridiculous system? Why would you not want the money. Trying to ...

DJL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone

i wana phone help my tenx

janik by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! One off bolt on form

Can anyone help please. I need the link for the form to fill in so I can add a bolt on please.

Deedy_12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Finished paying phone contract. Help!

So my iPhone XR has been on a 12 month contract. I've just finished paying off the monthly payment for the phone and says it's now settled(I'm still paying for my tariff) Do I have to ring o2 to cancel the direct debit for the phone contract itself? ...

Why does O2 make life so hard???? PAC Code impossible

I havew recently moved to O2, I have a Vodafone PAC Code, i cannot enter it anywhere online and the PAC switching form has had a 405 Error for 2 weks! I will be moving back to Vodafone as it is impossible to actually get O2 to take my PAC Code Have t...

judyfiz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos