Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Change my bill date please

Can you please change my bill date to the 6 th of November please as I don’t get money till then thank you

Resolved! problem with new phone

Hi, please can anybody help?. Received a new phone last week, but calls are going to the old phone, cannot receive calls on new phone.Apologise if it is something trivial, I am not tech savvy, 60 something Granny, who knows nothing about phones. Also...

Janet6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Advice on how to add Disney plus over phone

Hi, I'm trying to add Disney plus to my monthly tariff through priority but the o2 site keeps telling me it can't display the deal. Any help would be appreciated please?

Dinny1878 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone

Paid my bill twice and my phone still not working 

Resolved! New customer cant get through to O2 on 202 !!!

All i want to do is keep my old number and cant get through to anyone at O2 on 202 to give them a PAC number. Not at all happy with O2 now and wish I never decided to move over to them. What can i do now??

Sub_Virk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile Phones Direct & VOLT

Hi everyone, I'm a current o2 use on a sim only tariff and the contract has expired. if I purchase a 2 year contract directly for an iPhone 12 through Mobile Phones Direct, will I still be able to take advantage of the VOLT offer e.g. contract is for...

ttam01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping PAYG number

Currently have a PAYG phone just upgraded to a contract but want to keep my PAYG number is this possible?

Fergo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Two devices...One Account

Hi,I,ve just joined O2 with a new device. I am the account holder but have another account that has my son,s device is on. I pay his too.Can I merge these two accounts so both mobile numbers show in My O2?