Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! I’ve ordered an iPad Pro 12.9 inch yesterday

I had an email to say it was out of stock? I need to know when it’s going to be back in stock as this was a birthday present for 2 weeks time? It should never of let me place the order if it wasn’t in stock?

Resolved! Extra Charges

I need to speak to someone about extra charges on my account which have been refunded back to my phone provider but then o2 have still taking the 48.37 GBP from my bank account today? showing on my bill as zero extra charges?!

Sarah231 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! travel to usa

does the £3 bolt on work out more economical than the $4.99 one.Am confused

mandy23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My 4G is locked

Hi I just set up my new phone and my network stop working

David851 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! High unexpected data usage

Hi,Yesterday my data was suddenly used up very quickly. I only have 3GB a month and rarely reach half of this allowance. Yesterday I was out and about and didn’t use my phone for anything but whilst I was out I got the 80% used text from O2 and by th...

Bsmith13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

How to I physically speak to a human being about my bill please

Vicky1300 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Want to start a new O2 Iphone contract but .....

Having issues online and want to talk to a human.... and cannot get through to anyone.Tried all morningI will give it a copy more tries than off to another provider.

Rayer72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Contract - No Service

Hi all, I'm hoping someone can help with this as I seem to be going around in circles with customer services on this one. I have taken out a second contract in my name for my wife to use. I collected the phone from my local o2 store yesterday afterno...

CDF23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Double payment

Hi all I got some airpod max on a device plan I paid first with Apple Pay the upfront of £50 came out of my bank. The website froze and said we can’t use that payment. So I ended up paying the upfront with my credit card my question is will the Apple...

Jkh001 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Very bad 4G connection.

I have been experiencing problems with my 4G connection for a few months now. At first I thought it may be down to where I work, but began noticing problems when I am elsewhere also. I was originally using an iPhone 7 when first noticing problems. I’...

AbbieB_95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos