Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! App sucks & so does the service.

Multiple problems, going to bulletpoint for ease. 1, can’t create a conversation on the app “messaging unavailable, all our agents are busy..” but the stupid aura bot says it can’t access my details because of my “account type”? 2, i want to cancel o...

James29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Auto contract renewal/ 02 not honouring

Has anyone had issues with a 12 month contract renewal. I was sent a text stating that I would be given my usual data, minutes, text plan plus a 12 month disney extra for the same price if I didn't change anything.I have now started that contract per...

Dpc1209 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paying my bill

There has been a problem paying my phone bill on line. Keep getting a message saying information not available come back later! Still the same problem after 24 hours and no explanation on O2's site. This is crazy!!!

JJB1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! track return

I am looking how to track a return on 02

Edward69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New to O2

Hello i have finally left my old network. i have signed up to 02 and requested to keep my old number. downloaded the o2 app on my phone whilst still on three. on the app when i logged in etc it shows a new number not my old one that i want to keep.i ...

waders by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim

Hi there. I have ordered a O2 Sim Only 100GB Set 12 £18 in 26 Nov. How come it is still not delivered? Is there any problems?

Nestor by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 contract

just bought a Samsung A52S via Mobile Phones Direct with an 8GB data package from O2 with unlimited text and SMS. My contract has come through by post from O2 stating the data is 2GB!!!!Can someone advise me how I can get this corrected please Philip...

PhilC1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable To Buy Bolt On

I have ran out of data, and it does not refresh until 3 days. I desperately need data for work, and would like to buy a bolt on. However, it is not allowing me in the O2 app, instead it just keeps saying information not available at this moment of ti...

Sully by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New pay monthly sim

Hi, I ordered a pay monthly sim and gave my PAC code when I ordered a couple of days ago. I have put my sim in and it is still the o2 number rather than my old one? Would someone be able to tell me if this is right and when my old number will come ba...

Resolved! Ipad

Hi I ordered a iPad Pro paid the deposit was took out my bank to be told it’s out of stock and awaiting restock any idea when this will be as it’s been nearly 3 weeks and the deposits been took!

Abbie8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos