Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 is a disaster

I've decided to renew my sim only contract, this time for next 24 months. I did it by phone because chat option is no longer available despite O2 representatives telling it is. On the last Monday I decided to go with30GBData with unlimited minutes an...

Resolved! SMS msg problems on iPhone

I can’t get sms txt msgs on my iPhone from android phones nor anyone else’s that doesn’t have an iPhone everything has been checked and I have been through the o2helplines and tutorials

Thorfin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone, but don't want to start using it yet.

Hi, I have just received a new phone; it's a birthday present for my son, so it won't be set up and used until mid-December. I don't suppose that's a problem? I understand that the contract will start immediately, but other than that leaving the phon...

TNJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recently upgraded, cannot download my bills from prior to that

I upgraded recently (from airtime only to device+airtime) and October was my first bill under the new contract. I can not see or print my bills from prior to that, even via the 'previous bills' tab as other threads have explained and as noted in this...

Resolved! Previous Statements

Hi - it seems O2 have changed they way we view previous statements; does anyone know where they are now? It is so frustrating to spend hours search the whole site, no-one available for webchat?

SarBre by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When will my Data turn back on?

Hi everyone! Ok so my bill was overdue for a couple of days (Bad me! I know) but it’s now been paid and I’m just wondering when my data will be deactivated as I heavily rely on it in order to contact my carer in the event we get separated (I am non-v...

Mischief by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change to sim only

I currently have a monthly contract for a Tablet with o2 I am just enquiring can you change monthly contact to sim on

Emma_2113 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract issues

I had a message from O2 saying the minimum term for my contract was nearly up and I need to do nothing for it to carry on, or look at another contract.I was on unlimited texts, unlimited minutes and 120gb per month data ( with the volt offer it was 2...

Resolved! Phone bill

Hey could someone help me please my phone has been cut off I'm going to pay this tomorrow would that be OK please as I can't use my phone now for work as its been cut off.

STEFAN31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! App sucks & so does the service.

Multiple problems, going to bulletpoint for ease. 1, can’t create a conversation on the app “messaging unavailable, all our agents are busy..” but the stupid aura bot says it can’t access my details because of my “account type”? 2, i want to cancel o...

James29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos