Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

I want upgrade my a send cap

More negative feedback

I posted a message titled negative feedback early this afternoon. A thoughtful community member quickly helped by tagging me and someone called o2simon to get his attention. o2simon seemed eager to help but at the same time there was no acknowledgeme...

Sepo69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Sim not working

Hi, my new SIM not working and you disable my old sim.. I need to activate asap

Resolved! Customer service

Why do O2 not answer their customers Calls .four hours on hold over two days!!!!!!!!think you have my money am going into bank tomorrow to cancel direct debit.

Goingtoee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to transfer old number to new sim

I have two pay monthly contracts with O2. I wish to close one and transfer the number to the other (new) contract. I normally arrange this through live chat which has disappeared from the o2 site completely. Having cycled through the help and support...

BHayden by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Topped up wrong phone number

I. Pay 10 pounds. Month for my phone credit to i have got a new number now is there anyway you could take the credit back and top up my other phone number - Just change the credit number [mod edit: please do not post phone numbers on the public board...

Viki1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number not porting over

Hello, I got a new sim and requested my number be transferred from Tesco, I gave my pac code and number to be transferred. I’ve put my new sim In phone and my number hasn’t transferred over, how long does this take it’s been over 24hrs. Thank you.

Joelyben by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VAT invoices

I want to download my monthly invoices for my VAT return.The form has recently changed (since my last VAT return) so I see my last (November) bill but nothing earlier. The form is identical to previously BUT the dropdown to choose the month is missin...

xeg12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5g sim card

I got upgrade last week and got a new 5g sim card. I live in NI and no 5g in my area but they said that's OK still. Did all I had to with swim swap and 5 days later my phone womt work for outgoing calls or the Internet etc unless I am in WiFi. People...

Rh04 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos