Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cant give my PAC code to O2

I have a PAC code from my current provider. Tried contacting O2 on 202 from the mobile (with my new O2 SIM card in it) and also 0344809 0202 from my landline. Just get cut-off after automated voice says it'll take 30 mins to answer call. This is path...

DonofGor by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order

Its been three days since i have placed an order and it said 24 hours to process but I still haven’t hear anything yet. Has anyone had this problem?

Vida by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Issue with payment

I have tried to contact you via telephone a number of times before the payment bounced back as I needed to urgently speak to someone about some troubles I am having atm with my bank , so when i try to go through the automated service never allows me ...

zee6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What is wrong with O2?

I want to leave o2 but want to take my number with me. I have sent a text to the number they give you to get a PAC number. It just says they can't process my message at this time. They provide two number two call....both give a dead tone. I waited fo...

Resolved! Broken Phone

Hi I need to talk to some one about my phone that I accidently broke, it cannot be repaired.

Sarahg44 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

how do you actually speak to anyone at o2?

I'm a new customer who has just got a new sim today which has a new number. My PAC was given when I ordered and I've been going round in circles for the past hour trying to speak to anyone to find out what is going on with porting my number.OMG!! You...

ianjhar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hello

Octavia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bringing my vodafone number over to my new O2 account

I just signed up for a O2 sim only contract, as part of the sign up process i added my PAC code i obtained from vodafone. I've received my O2 sim card now and I think i've activated it, but i dont know what else im suppoed to do to kick of the number...

le_chuck by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My order

looking for an update on my order please

Lauchlin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos