Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Might be a dumb question but do I put the old sim into the new phone?

Resolved! Just ordered a phone and it's out of stock

Hi all I've just ordered a new Phone and a new 24 contract, gone through the entire process of paying the upfront cost, setting up the contract etc. I've had an email 1 hour later saying the phone I have ordered is out of stock. What are my options?

Resolved! iPhone 13 pro click and collect - ordered 5 weeks ago now

Good morning, I ordered the iPhone 13 pro almost 5 weeks ago now for click and collect to a store near me. When ordering it said delivery would take UP TO 4 weeks. I contacted o2 last week as I still haven’t received a dispatch email even though my o...

Becky29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Automated Credit Card Payment

I previously paid my O2 bills by automated credit card payment. However, O2 have stopped taking my payment automatically. I've tried to find where to set this up and there's reference to it on the MyO2 page but nothing seems to let you set it up. I u...

JonnyB1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refurbished phone battery life on arrival

Hi, I received my refurbished phone today. Disappointingly my battery life is already down to 88% on day one. My old phone (same phone) is at 84% but that’s 4 years old. Is this at an acceptable level on arrival ?

Paul_0000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! EE PAC CODE problem

Hi i have a dilemma as detailed below. Requested PAC code from EE (wife's old number) which had a cutoff date for 22.08.21.Asked for a new O2 SIM for wife on same terms like mine on 21.08.21 online. I input the PAC code details on keeping the old num...