Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Ipad

Hi I ordered a iPad Pro paid the deposit was took out my bank to be told it’s out of stock and awaiting restock any idea when this will be as it’s been nearly 3 weeks and the deposits been took!

Abbie8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paid device plan twice, can I get a refund please

Hi o2, I made a payment for my device plan of £31.94 on 29th November that cleared my bank account at 18:43 29/11/2021 this never showed on my o2 and I had to pay again to be able to use my phone. The second payment for £31.94 was paid on 30th Novemb...

Georgina_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 30 mins to answer a call / 30 mins to explain then get cut off

It took 30 mins to answer my call, I spent 30 mins explaining the issue. I ask to speak to someone in the UK, then get cut off!! This has happened on 4 occassionas now!! I have spent a total of 4.5 hours on the phone trying to get someone to listen t...

Resolved! Incoming calls only

How do I change my phone to incoming calls only ?

Lnunn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Imei

Hi please could I have my imei numbers

Jamie15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no service

It would be nice to have a contact number that works as for Aura what a waste of energydid not understand basic English

will8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! moving to O2 from Vodafone

Hi, I'm loving to o2 from Vodafone and I have my new SIM card, which has a new number.I'm keeping my old Vodafone number, and I gave the PAC code to the o2 operator when I signed up. So, my question is what to do next? do I text SWAP from the old num...

Andyt23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 bills not avaiable

HiI been trying to download my o2 bills but it keep saying from last three days "This information is not available at the moment. Please try again later. " is anyone facing the same issue? RegardsNasir

Nasir by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Online gambling

Hi do I block online gambling / gaming?

Vst by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos