Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! bolt on free tariff

i have just taken out an upgrade and with it i can have audio books or disney, i choose books but want to change to disney, can i do this ? i havent entered audio books yet.

webby916 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how to cancel insurance

I can't find anywhere on the o2 website as to how you can cancel insurance - is it there?

Spudrock by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My phone bill

I can’t see my phone bill in my O2 app for the number xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Phone6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why can't I see my previous 2 bills ?

Hi, I joined o2 3 months ago (paid my third bill today on a 12 month sim only) and can now only see this month's bill and can't see the last 2 months. Also, when getting my SIM card, I was told I could upgrade either 3 months or 6 months into the agr...

Mclarke47 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

payment unsuccessful

hi I've been having trouble making payments for the past few months, both online and over the phone... every time i try to make a payment i get told it was unsuccessful.... there is money in my bank... and i have contacted my bank, who say that they ...

anjiJG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paid my bill but showing unpaid

Can anyone help my bill airtime is showing unpaid and my device showing paid. I have made both successful payments and bank also confirms payment has been made but is only showing one paid on my 02. Help please as don't want to be out of pocket

Carlb123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Last bill payment & details of breakup

I am leaving O2 network after contract period got over. I have ported my number.So I am unable to login or enquire regarding bill & details.I dont know customer care email , i tried calling customer care - but the auto-menu tries to find my details b...

Resolved! O2 Pay Monthly Roaming Data issue

I have purchased a sim-only deal with O2 and have an issue with strange roaming changes. When I travel abroad (Qatar in this particular instant), every day I get data charged for strange 2kb or 3kb even though data is fully switched off. What could b...

Resolved! New phone contract

I’ve just signed up for a new iPhone data plan and device. The page kept crashing. When I finally completed the transaction, it appears it’s treating me as a new customer. Frustrating. Is this easily sorted with customer service? Concerned about bill...

Gully by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos