Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi as anybody got any ideas what I can do I have been on a sim only since June I phoned 02 upgrade team up and asked when I can get an upgrade to a phone they said December in October 02 phoned me saying I could get a Nintendo switch which I got and ...

Deano73 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refund

Good Afternoon, My contract ended last month and however i have another payment has been taken today for the phone itself. How do i get this money refunded? Tom

Tom16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Brand new contract no network

Hi all wondering if you can help I have taken out a new contract from o2 was previously on ee no keeping the number from ee atm. Was just gonna use the new number I go with o2 but the sim card doesn't seem to be activated how do go about getting it a...

Johnp13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payments

Can someone please help me, my bill date is 7th of the month and my current balance is £0.00. However I have received an email today and have had all my incoming, outgoing and texts suspended as I have spent more then I normally would apparently and ...

Kc2019 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged but incomplete order

Hi, I have recently tried to start a direct debit for galaxy buds Pro. I had entered my card details and got as far as the legal stuff. I ended up closing the page and thought that I was done with it. I checked my bank to see that they took the one-t...

Wanda by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Want to talk to someone

I have been trying to pay my phone bill for days now an can’t talk to anybody is there an issue with 02 customer service

Bag by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim

I am awaiting for my sim to arrive. Is there anyway I could change the bill date to start on 8/12/21? My other contract ends 8/12/21 with THREE.

CTse by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot access previous bills after upgrade

I have been with O2 for numerous years. I have a private contract, but use my phone for work as well and submit my bills for expenses when i have to make expensive long range calls. Usually i could go into my bills and there was a dropdown box to vie...

Resolved! My contract

How long do i have left on my contract to run ?

Michael48 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos