Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Pay bill after services have been stopped

I'd like to speak to someone about paying my bill but the phone lines are closed by the time i get home and you can never speak to anyone on the chat about payments. The payment phone line is open while i am at work and i do not get chance to sit on ...

Joanne13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Toatlly unable to print previous bills

I want to print off all my previous bills and can only print this and last months bills, I am stuck in a circle of being totally unable to speak to anyone going round and round the site from billing help to my o2 and back again. What a pile of **** t...

BBS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery

Does anyone know how to contact o2 about order? I places order 5 weeks ago and still nothing. Thats a gift for my kid and I don’t know will i receive it before christmas or should i look somewhere else for that ipad.

Armanis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Overdue bill

Hi my bill is over due to my debit card being compromised and I had to cancel my card. There are no funds in it due to it all going missing, and I can't pay my bill and I cannot get in contact with anyone to talk about it. I have called 3 different n...

ChrisShar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call barring

Hello I had missing paemr call barred I've paid. Few hours ago .still barred I'm calling customer service on phone I'm 2 hours no 9ne answer what to do

Salwin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel order

Hi, today I ordered a phone on pay monthly contract. I paid £20 upfront and I got confirmation my order had gone through. I then received an email saying that at the moment the phone was out of stock but that I would receive an email when it was avai...

mcb3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New iPhone 13 PRO arrived Blacklisted

Hi,I got my new iPhone 13 Pro (additional handset on my account) was a click and collect with a new sim.Got this for my daughter, got the iPhone back home to set it up for her and there was no service on the phone. Thought this may just be an activat...

jonesy77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2 weeks

Hi I have been trying to get through to customer service with out much luck. I orderd a contract phone but have now been waiting g for it for two weeks, tracking number status hasn't changed sine waiting at the depot. 02 tracking says its complete.

Resolved! I’ve been over charged by 02

O2 have been over charging me for months I’ve been unable to get through to anyone for months messenger’s service says it’s to busy and when I finally got through on the phone the lady said the system was down and placed me on hold… that was 1hr:45mi...

Taleka by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos