cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your New iPhone....

Anonymous
Not applicable
Better than expected or same old?
Personally, sooooo much better than I thought possible. iMovie needs worked on but loving everything like FaceTime and the HD recorder. Phone feels great in the hand too!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well i am very impressed, the feel of the phone is more balanced and much more refined, I have always had iPhones from the first launch and have seen the progression through the years, Apple have come a very long way since they introduced the new iPhone in 2007, I remember back then what a innovation it was, the first real touch screen device that worked very very well.
But as i have said in one of my other post's Apple have made something here that is more than a bit special it raises the bar for other phone manufacturers to try and replicate and improve on, I am not saying this is the ultimate super phone and nothing else comes close to it, because there have always been other handsets out there that can do much of what this phone does and more, but there is not another phone on the planet that has such a refined menu system that is a pleasure to use. grin

I was with my daughter in the hairdressers last night when i had taken a call on my iPhone 4, before long i had a gathering of people around me asking me if this is the new iPhone, i was slightly embarrassed but even so as requested showed them some of the new features to which had them in utter amazement, what other phone does this.

Me and my misses have iPhone 4's and i really looked forward to using the face time feature which is a fantastic simplified process of a very old concept, video phones have been around years... no one uses them because they just don't work well enough, well now they do and it works very very well.
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Better than expected or same old?
Personally, sooooo much better than I thought possible. iMovie needs worked on but loving everything like FaceTime and the HD recorder. Phone feels great in the hand too!

Was considering buying it but a colleague from work had to return their iPhone due to the well publicised issues with lack of signal when holding a phone - which to me is a major problem with the phone. Fix this problem and I may just think again.
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

before long i had a gathering of people around me asking me if this is the new iPhone, i was slightly embarrassed but even so as requested showed them some of the new features to which had them in utter amazement, what other phone does this.

So what "new features" are they then...?

Multitasking - The 3GS does it, as well as EVERY SINGLE OTHER SMARTPHONE ON THE PLANET near enough.
HD Video Recording - NOT NEW (well, maybe to iPhone but certainly not to other handsets)
Folder - Again, NOT NEW.

What is it with people who get suckered into Apple's marketing bullshit and are convinced that the features on the iPhone 4 are in any way new...? They're revisions of things that already exist... Although I guess that doesn't sound as good when it comes to marketing, does it.

I'll give you one new feature though - The fact that a lot of iPhone 4s drop signal when being held is a belter...
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's not what the iPhone does that I like but more the way it does it, there are a lot of handsets out there that do loads of stuff but the whole infastructure of the system is totally shit.
Now I love my gadgets and buy dififferent phones all the time, generally the over hyped and fiddly super smart phones, the only phone I have kept throughout is the iPhone.
Tulstar, You are full of s**t mate, and the problem with the antenna grin what problem, I ain't got one...my works fine.
Maybe you don't like apple or anything it stands for but to put your pennies worth in with stupid comments is beyond me.
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

before long i had a gathering of people around me asking me if this is the new iPhone, i was slightly embarrassed but even so as requested showed them some of the new features to which had them in utter amazement, what other phone does this.

So what "new features" are they then...?
Multitasking - The 3GS does it, as well as EVERY SINGLE OTHER SMARTPHONE ON THE PLANET near enough.
HD Video Recording - NOT NEW (well, maybe to iPhone but certainly not to other handsets)
Folder - Again, NOT NEW.
What is it with people who get suckered into Apple's marketing bullshit and are convinced that the features on the iPhone 4 are in any way new...? They're revisions of things that already exist... Although I guess that doesn't sound as good when it comes to marketing, does it.
I'll give you one new feature though - The fact that a lot of iPhone 4s drop signal when being held is a belter...

I like the way you mentioned PEOPLE WHO GET SUCKERED IN. That is not the case people whom already own a previous iphone only want a new one due to it having better features which the old one didnt i.e better camera/ video calling/ better battery life etc. Regardles of other mobiles having these features already WE dont want OTHER branded mobiles with horrible user interfaces.

So the people whom are getting suckered in are YOU, writing up silly posts. People like you cannot resist the phone but dont admit it grin If you dont like iphone why even bother to read the previous posts and then comment.

Its like buying a car you want an Audi but you read up on comments about a Fiat instead do you ? I dont think so exactly I rest my case.

Dream on mate santa might buy you one for XMAS tongue
Message 6 of 6