Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst experience WITH 02

Dollarswipe
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So I had some money issues recently where I had to postpone a payment, now this is where it gets very unfortunate as the perfectly good working phones touch screen just randomly completely stops working? I've Never had this happen to me, a perfectly working and healthy phone with no damage to the phone before or anything, to suddely no response from touch whatsoever, and this is when I was meant to pay the bill for the phone. Which I obviously couldnt as I had access to nothing now. Because of the delay and me being unable to get around properly I was disconnected, which has made the situation even worse and my insurance has now been automatically. I was recently able to borrow someones phone to call and pay the full amount owed. The problem is I was expecting a replacement like any company should if anything lile this happens to the product. Espesially considering the whole time Ive had insurance and now it just seems all to convenient. I need help here I have access to nothing this is making my life hell right now. 02s customer service is terrible and again my experience has been torture trying to sort this out so someome help me please.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123010 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

@Dollarswipe 

This looks like something you’d need to call O2’s Payment management team about. You can reach them by calling -0800 902 0217.

If you have no access to a phone then use Skype to call 0800 032 1402

A guide to Skype here USING SKYPE

As for expecting a new phone, it doesn't happen like that.

You can contact O2 and tell them you want to send the phone for repair

or

If within warranty, then borrow a phone to ring the manufacturer (you dont mention what make of phone) but you can google them.  Personally, I would always ring the manufacturer first.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
  • 123010 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

@Dollarswipe 

This looks like something you’d need to call O2’s Payment management team about. You can reach them by calling -0800 902 0217.

If you have no access to a phone then use Skype to call 0800 032 1402

A guide to Skype here USING SKYPE

As for expecting a new phone, it doesn't happen like that.

You can contact O2 and tell them you want to send the phone for repair

or

If within warranty, then borrow a phone to ring the manufacturer (you dont mention what make of phone) but you can google them.  Personally, I would always ring the manufacturer first.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 144493 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27685 Solutions

@Dollarswipe 

Your previous thread here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Tech-Support/Stupid-02/td-p/1564002

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

So your insurance has lapsed with the missed payment?

Speak with them as there may be some sort of allowance for a single missed payment

Sod's law and sheer coincidence?

Message 4 of 5

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Hi @Dollarswipe were you able to get in touch with O2 about this?

Message 5 of 5