cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst Customer Service Ever?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All,

Is it just me or is O2 really just after your money and don't seem to care about their customers at all (well unless theyre getting money out of them I guess).

Ive been an O2 Customer previously and never had any problems until now.

Ive been phoning, emailing, using the webchat and writing letters to them and still it seems im not getting any clear answers.

Ive had to cancel my contract early due to health reasons (which ive got medical evidence for) which has seen me move to Germany to get treatment for, now I of course understand I am still in contract but was expecting them to be willing to compromise a little bit to make this as stress free as possible.

Of course that has not been the case.

We agreed that I could send the phone back (So they could make GBP200 if they recycle it) and pay GBP180.00 to end the contract early due to my situation which infact isnt that much of a goodwill gesture as theyre calling it as for someone that has just lost their job due to health reasons its alot of money but I had no other choice.

However since I have agreed to this and still seem to be waiting for a final bill (although the agreement stands and I shouldnt be paying more) I have the hassle of still having to phone them as theyre constantly calling my old address in the UK saying theyll send the debt collectors round for unpaid bills although I am waiting for this final bill??

This is causing so much stress and I just wanted to see if anyone else has had problems with their customer services? They dont seem to show much compassion.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
Did you not leave your DD in place?
They would have just called the money from that and that would have been the end of it.....
But, yes, O2 CS is not the best it could be right now I'm afraid.......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

I'm sorry we meet you as fellow customers in these circumstances 😞

We have had recently a few posts commenting on the level of service from the Uk CallCentres and Online Live Chat.

One regular issue is the amount of time to actually get through to them.

I wish you well regrading your health and that Customer Services resolve these issues to a reasonable level.

Their is an online Complaint Process at the foot of the forum as o2's email service was closed a while ago.

If your sending letters then it's best to ensure they are via Recorded Delivery too to prove receipt.

Good Luck.
Message 3 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

Begs the question how long does it take to produce a final bill once an agreement has been made by both parties to terminate a contract. Customer services needs a big shake up.

Message 4 of 4