Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are o2 rude and useless

Mnm2023
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

30 minutes on call for the adviser to hang up  on me without being able to tell me if I need to visit the same store to return a handset under the o2 switch up

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@Mnm2023 wrote:

30 minutes on call for the adviser to hang up  on me without being able to tell me if I need to visit the same store to return a handset under the o2 switch up

Hi there,

This would be less to do with any specific Switch Up policies and more related to our Change of Mind policy which you can find more of here. Long story short, you can return to any store.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12189 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1133 Solutions

If you mean you want to cancel the upgrade/new deal, and you did it in a store originally, then yes you need to go back to the same store @Mnm2023 

I can't find anything about this on the guide ( Guide: Introducing O2 Switch Up. Swap phones whenever you want! ) or the extended help page (https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-monthly/o2-switch-up-faqs ) so will ask if @Chris_K can confirm one way or another...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 3

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@Mnm2023 wrote:

Hi there,

This would be less to do with any specific Switch Up policies and more related to our Change of Mind policy which you can find more of here. Long story short, you can return to any store.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 3 of 3