Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do you pay the final Balance?!?

antonyr123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 22 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i asked my account to be closed last month. I payed my bill a few days later. So my Mouth was Clear.
I payed off all my Phones in Full. over £500

Then i had a letter saying i need to pay them for the next month also. Which was not required according to the T and C. (2 months money) I just needed to give a months notice. So they want a total of £50ish and do it online.

Where is the this bill page to pay my stupid bill so i can get rid of this service.

I had no data or Signal for the Entire time of this Forced Virgin/ 02 was done and everytime i go on there it just shows my service still active when it isnt and no way to pay the remainer balance. 

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23194 Posts
  • 1028 Topics
  • 3688 Solutions

@antonyr123 This is not O2. This is a customer community. No one here has access to anyone else's account. You need to speak to customer service. Call 0344 809 0202.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

antonyr123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 22 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This is my Offical Complaint. On your service/Community (Registered Domain) Site.

I already Reported Virgin to CEDR and got a £800 compersation and 02 will be next with the service you guys are Forcing onto people. 

No i do not have Social Media and No im not signing up for any just to talk to my mobile phone supplyer.
You Live Chat is Helpless AI.  No Human support and you list no Email address to contact for customer support.

Message 2 of 9

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23194 Posts
  • 1028 Topics
  • 3688 Solutions

@antonyr123 This is not O2. This is a customer community. No one here has access to anyone else's account. You need to speak to customer service. Call 0344 809 0202.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 9

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6772 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1509 Solutions

I assume you paid off your devices to Virgin as it was only airtime that was transferred and this is the SIM cost

Not sure what procedure you used but have a look at our guide 

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 4 of 9

antonyr123
  • 22 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

none of that shows me how to pay my outstanding balance also.

"

How much will I be charged for leaving?

You can no longer be charged for a 30 day notice period under the new system which is designed to prevent people from paying twice for a mobile service unnecessarily as was common under the old system"

02 shouldnt even be charging me anything according to this.

Why is the community first place 02 send people for help if no one is here to help ?

This will end up going to CEDR and having a claim starting if they dont sort this out.

Message 5 of 9

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12130 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1128 Solutions

Did you follow the process in the guide given by @Enlli  @antonyr123 ?

Did you take out a new deal with o2 once you got moved across?

As said before, if you paid your device plan (and you would need to talk to customer services to do this) then you could use a PAC or STAC to end the airtime part of the deal. The only way you would have a high bill from this is if you have not cleared the minimum term.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 6 of 9

antonyr123
  • 22 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

You can pay off your device only contracts online and in full. And I did.

I also payed my normal bill after I canceled also. 

Message 7 of 9

antonyr123
  • 22 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I only have a rolling month contract. and i give my notice last month.

Message 8 of 9

antonyr123
  • 22 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have a letter confirming the end of my contract .

Message 9 of 9