cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What’s going on with o2

Anonymous
Not applicable
I can’t use my phone No service has been on my phone all day I can’t make a call or send a text message no one can call me either what the hell is going on?
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Have a look at the help here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-Pay-and-Go/How-can-I-sort-out-my-network-issues/ba-p/10140...
Also check your postcode here http://status.o2.co.uk/
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am also experiencing the same, been trying to pay my bill today and can’t access my 02 tried phoning and it just bleeps and says call ended, can’t text or get data and every time I try my 02 on a web browser it says they are busy!
Message 3 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Worst part is they haven’t even given an explanation or at least informed anyone that they’re a problem
Message 4 of 18

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
We’ve not heard of any major issues.
Try calling customer service at 8.00am if you can as it’s usually quiet then.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 18

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous and @Anonymous!

We are sorry to hear about your poor experience with the service. Did you get it fixed?

@MI5 wrote:
Also check your postcode here http://status.o2.co.uk/

Technical problems are complex, so please, if you have already tried @MI5 link and you keep having issues, you should Talk to a guru since they would be able to help you with a full diagnostics and even raise a case to investigate further if needed!! 

Please let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you  and welcome to the O2 community! Wave

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 6 of 18

jonsie
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Are you sure you don't have an overdue bill? My O2 is available for me both through the app and through the website. 

Message 7 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 122364 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Are you sure you don't have an overdue bill? My O2 is available for me both through the app and through the website. 

Same here @jonsie. I have no problem accessing My O2 through my PC or mobile

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 18

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Nor me but does your myo2 shut down if you haven't paid?

Currently using:
Message 9 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 122364 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Nor me but does your myo2 shut down if you haven't paid?

I wouldn't have an answer to that one as my bill is paid by direct debit on time every month....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 18