Did you mean: 

Waiting for my order to be processed

Zizzi
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Guyz

I upgraded my sim only to a handset on the 29th Dec 2023 and literally on the 2nd Jan 2024 I received the order delivered VIA dpd but they had sent the incorrect product. After 4 hours going through loopholes round and round I managed to get the advisor over the phone who emailed me a returns label to post back the incorrect item so that they could issue the replacement. So they received the incorrect item on 4th Jan 2024 and my replacement for the upgrade hasn't been issued yet. On my o2 orders section it shows its stuck in processing and that status hasn't changed since 2nd Jan 2024. I'm so angry as technically it was o2s fault and not mine that they made the error from their end and I am being penalised also having to wait for my handset to come. Every time I get through to someone they give me a whole load of  nonsense and don't really help. They keep passing me around and not taking ownership. Because I'm on some 360 platform it's such a **bleep** take. 

I want some action taken on this 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93250 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

We are all just customers like yourself here on the community @Zizzi 

Looks like you should contact the sales team as only they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you

See links below

Or you can call them from 8am to 8pm on 0808 002 0202 or 0800 081 0255

Message 2 of 2