Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very poor customer service!

UnhappyCustome1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Had some recent troubles with my phone account and order customers' services have very poor to solve my problems out since 4th June 2022 making me pay for the order, handset and monthly that have been cancel also state that I have late payment fees which is I always pay on time my direct debit. As I have been customer more then ten year and now I can’t wait until 22th September 2022 my contract end! Will move to different network!

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35745 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1579 Solutions

Before you move, a couple of tips:

1. Check by trying out PAYG SIMs from other providers which has the best signal and service in your area and any area in which you need service regularly.

2. Follow the steps in the guide below to cancel your contract in September -  many cancel their Direct Debit and then can't settle the final bill, as you lose your MyO2 access as well upon contract termination (so manual payment with a card is awkward!): Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Good luck with your new provider, @UnhappyCustome1.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35745 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1579 Solutions

Before you move, a couple of tips:

1. Check by trying out PAYG SIMs from other providers which has the best signal and service in your area and any area in which you need service regularly.

2. Follow the steps in the guide below to cancel your contract in September -  many cancel their Direct Debit and then can't settle the final bill, as you lose your MyO2 access as well upon contract termination (so manual payment with a card is awkward!): Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Good luck with your new provider, @UnhappyCustome1.

Message 2 of 2