cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very annoyed

Anonymous
Not applicable
What is the point of providing a service whereby I can book a pre 10am time-slot on a specified day, so I then get the morning off, then emailing me hours later saying they haven't finished processing my order and now I might get it anytime this week? If you're not competent enough to back up the offers you provide then just don't offer them, particularly when you charge for them at the time.

Not to mention that I can't track my order as they recommend because they 'for some reason' don't have my details on file. Brilliant.

Really unhappy about this.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
I know it's a bit late for this, but O2 can deliver to your place of work.

Another option (possibly of more use to you) is just to let the courier come when you're not at home (i.e. don't bother taking more time off work), they will leave a calling card. You can then call the courier firm and arrange to collect from their depot in the evening (*some offer this) or on a Saturday morning. You'll need photo ID, and the depot may be some distance from you (~30/45 mins drive) but it might be more convenient for you than taking more time off work.
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Update: they sent me another email saying my order is accepted and will be arriving on time - like the first email didn't happen. I don't get the point of sending me the first email telling me it was all off when now it's mysteriously fine... but, never mind. I'm happy it's somehow been sorted.
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
computer error maybe? Like when the people in charge of the congestion charge in London sent my other half a bill for going into it for £0.00 and then sold the same debt onto a debt collection agency when he - not surprisingly lol - didn't pay.
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
The first email is saying they need to do more checking( I'd imagine for credit reasons) , the second says they've completed that.
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
o2 dont do deliveries. they send to delivery company who deliver. BUT, if o2 promised a pre-10am delivery and it didnt happen, you should ask for your money back. as far as im aware, you pay like £10 for that service? if you paid no extra, its a standard 3-5 working days up until 9pm at night. as DHL@Home deliver for that.
Message 6 of 6