Did you mean: 

VAT Monthly Invoices

Contactpr
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

[Removed]

Please supply all invoices with VAT breakdown including the latest bill dated 26 April 2024 

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10292 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3025 Solutions

** POST FLAGGED**

Firstly remove your personal information from this very PUBLIC COMMUNITY as you are liable for posting your full address and account numbers , so any scammers and spammers can open up accounts and commit fraud as you where stupid enough to post them here... the mind boggles.. 

Secondly this is NOT customer services so you will have to contact o2 on 0344 809 0202 or 202 and ask them to enable it, and a quick search would have told you how to do this... 

Also if you are running a business using a consumer contract you maybe in breach of the o2 T&C's 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

madasaf1sh
  • 10292 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3025 Solutions

** POST FLAGGED**

Firstly remove your personal information from this very PUBLIC COMMUNITY as you are liable for posting your full address and account numbers , so any scammers and spammers can open up accounts and commit fraud as you where stupid enough to post them here... the mind boggles.. 

Secondly this is NOT customer services so you will have to contact o2 on 0344 809 0202 or 202 and ask them to enable it, and a quick search would have told you how to do this... 

Also if you are running a business using a consumer contract you maybe in breach of the o2 T&C's 

Message 2 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145091 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@Contactpr 

VAT Invoice.png

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 3 of 7

Marmaduk3H
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I've just spoken with an o2 person who was very helpful and I'm not blaming them (far from it). It appears that after o2 "upgraded" their systems recently if you want to see the VAT element on your bill then this can only be done by reverting to paper format bills. If true, I wonder how long it will take o2 to wake up and realise the monumental retrospective "upgrade" they've done! Perhaps, not until they see a huge increase in the print and paper costs when so many of their customers will be asking the same question. 

Message 4 of 7

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 6809 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1521 Solutions

Er, we have people on here who have managed to get their online pdf files to show VAT.

Customer Services strike again!

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 5 of 7

madasaf1sh
  • 10292 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3025 Solutions

@Marmaduk3H 

No need to spam the community with the same information, and o2 wont see any increase in costs, as guess what they charge you for the printing and postage costs at £2.50 per month, and really printing costs for o2 are minimal.. 

And as @Enlli says people on here have managed to get them in PDF format,,,

Message 6 of 7

Marmaduk3H
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks for your response. I wasn't aware I was 'spamming' just saw that there was a more recent same question and added my answer to that one retrospectively. No mention of £2.50, so will see.

Message 7 of 7