Did you mean: 

Upgrading Handset while on Family Plan

Gpep77
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

HI,

Does anyone know if I will lose my family plan discount for upgrading my handset on O2 refresh. I am looking to change my phone but dont want to lose the discount I get as I tried to move a number from ID to O2 and got told it was an O2 number and would not add it to my family plan.

As I already have a number and just want to change the phone I dont want the same thing to happen.

Could you advise

THanks

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Gpep77 

If you upgrade you need to reapply for discount Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Gpep77 

If you upgrade you need to reapply for discount Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Gpep77
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks - Will they add it back on then if i was already on it as it will be same number?

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Gpep77 

Yes, no problem at all.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4