Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded through refresh but changed mind

Debbie0727
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi there I recently upgraded from iPhone 6 Plus to iPhone 11 max pro iam within 14 days of changing to this upgrade through o2 refresh however I have changed my mind and no longer wish to keep the phone but would love to keep the tariff and use the phone I was using previously this is both due to personal and reasons financially due to my finances just changing. Does anyone know if I can return the new phone and just keep the new tariff ? Its not very clear online what I have to do . Any help appreciated
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Debbie0727 

You will revert back to your old tariff, but you could then uphrade to a different tariff only.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/our-change-of-mind-policy

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Debbie0727
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
That would be no problem at all I’m just unsure of the steps I’d need to take to cancel the new phone I have and to arrange a return so that I can continue to use the sim I’m using just now
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Debbie0727 

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/our-returns-policy

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4