Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade

Carl3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hiya I was ment to order a midnight green iPhone 11pro max but I have ordered a space grey on accidentally is there any way of changing this
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144439 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@Carl3 

You need to call customer service Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Corina789
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello,

Somebody can help me, please?
I have a subscription that expired today and I want to renew it. When I checked the upgrade offers, I saw that they are all valid until June 10. If I, for example, choose a subscription today, will it keep its price of £ 20 only until June 10, after which it will change?
Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 144439 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@Carl3 

You need to call customer service Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144439 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@Corina789 

The price is valid for as long as you keep the tariff (subject to annual rpi increase).

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4