cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Quick question. If i upgrade today Jan 3rd and my bill has just come out Jan 2nd when will i next have to pay contract as my payday is 27th of each month. Will the date they take money be the same as it has been for the last contract?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous Usually remains the same. I have upgraded at different times the last two years and my billing date has remained at the 23rd of the month....

Edited to add the first bill for the new contract will be different though as they have to consider the remaining amount on your old contract plus your new amount...After the first bill it will settle to what was agreed...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous Usually remains the same. I have upgraded at different times the last two years and my billing date has remained at the 23rd of the month....

Edited to add the first bill for the new contract will be different though as they have to consider the remaining amount on your old contract plus your new amount...After the first bill it will settle to what was agreed...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Yep, billing dates remain the same but obviously the amount may change.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3