Did you mean: 

Upgrade phone not received

Paulns18
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Good evening

Just wanted some advice if anyone can help?

I upgraded a week ago and opted for click and collect to my local O2 shop.

I tracked my parcel and it was delivered to the shop the next day with proof of signature.

After not hearing anything about collection i phoned the shop and they told me it wasnt on their system so it had been returned more than likely.

I phoned O2 and they did some investigation and confirmed it had been delivered to the shop but the shop didnt know where it was because it wasnt booked in.

Just wondered what sort of options i have can i ask for a new phone to be sent out or do i just have to wait until they find out where the original phone is.

And worse case scenario i have foureteen days to cancel my contract is that from when i placed the order or from when i receive the upgrade phone because at the minute who knows when that will be

Many thanks

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 11 of 15

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@jonsie I can certainly get our gurus to take a look at what's going on and whether there's anything they can do to help thumbsup

@Paulns18 I'll send you a Private Message in the next few minutes to get a few more details, so we can try to find out more for you on our end slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 12 of 15

Paulns18
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Hi yet
Yes all sorted now eventually managed to get the device taken off my account and today managed to get a PAC code so I can change from O2.
Many thanks for all your help
Message 13 of 15

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Bdr_Fisher
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well, word for word I am experiencing the exact same madness. I have called, emailed, been put on hold, been spoken to like an idiot by actual o2 employees in the store who rolled their eyes and said “we know it’s ridiculous…” 

This is the exact same situation I am in - all I’ve asked for is my money back (I paid £130 over two weeks ago) and for the phone to be removed from my contract. I was supposed to be given a call to update me today but guess what…! Nothing. 

Message 15 of 15