Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upfront cost took declined for contract

Cram11
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So Friday the 4th January I applied for a contract with o2 Wich I got declined for but they still have took my upfront cost of £66.99p ? This has been 4days now I have phoned them them don’t have a clue about it they can’t find me on the system my bank can confirm that it was o2, my bank gave me a 6 digit reference number but o2 can’t find it in the system? It’s showing as pending since Friday 🙁
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MusicIan
Level 4: Observant
  • 60 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
I take it you authorised the direct debit when applying for the contract so it will show as pending until its subsequent cancellation by O2. As Saturday and Sunday aren’t banking days it should clear up today or tomorrow and simply vanish from your pending payments. You have been diligent in making your bank aware of the situation so I think you have all your bases covered.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MusicIan
Level 4: Observant
  • 60 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
I take it you authorised the direct debit when applying for the contract so it will show as pending until its subsequent cancellation by O2. As Saturday and Sunday aren’t banking days it should clear up today or tomorrow and simply vanish from your pending payments. You have been diligent in making your bank aware of the situation so I think you have all your bases covered.
Message 2 of 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

O2 reserve the money. As said, 4 or 5 working days and the money will then be available in your account.

Message 3 of 3