cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone please help me. I ordered an unlimited sim, when I checked my account it stated I had a favourite places sim, something I had no Idea about. I called to change it to unlimited but got no response when I was told I would receive a text. I wanted to pay 15 pounds for the unlimited calls and texts but chose to put 10 quid on as I needed to make a call but did not want to waste an extra 5 pounds when still hoping I could resolve the issue. After making the call then checking my account, it has now changed to unlimited. The ovious problem is that I have only topped up ten pounds which will not enable the unlimited calls. Can I add another 5 pounds and get the calls?

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
When you put enough credit on to cover your chosen tariff it will just kick in and that day will be your anniversary date.

So if you already have £10 on adding the rest will work.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
When you put enough credit on to cover your chosen tariff it will just kick in and that day will be your anniversary date.

So if you already have £10 on adding the rest will work.
Message 2 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Minimum top up is £10 anyway, isn't it ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes. Pay and go minimum top up is £10
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Certainly is.

........... The innovation of Apple
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable