cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited Data

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is o2 going to be bringing back the unlimited data? My contract is due for an upgrade in a couple of weeks and I want to get a samsung s3 with unlimited data. I really don't want to have to switch networks as I have been with o2 for years and am a huge fan...

Thank You

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

There's no reason that I've seen in the forum or anywhere else to suggest they will.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

if there will be such a thing it will be capped & classed as fair usuage policy

Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's really a shame... i have been with them for years and years but when I get my s3 I want to be able to make skype voice calls and i'm quite sure 1GB won't cover it

Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

best to go through it with cs then. call them on 202 from your pay monthly mobile or use the live chat function. contact us at bottom of page then wait for live chat to come up then click on that

Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I just spoke to one of their chat advisers and was told they will be bringing it back around the same time as iphone 5s which is mid September.  Are there any O2 staff here to confirm or deny this for me please?

Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I believe you can get 2gb now if that's any help
Message 7 of 9

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Well I just spoke to one of their chat advisers and was told they will be bringing it back around the same time as iphone 5s which is mid September.  Are there any O2 staff here to confirm or deny this for me please?

From four years with O2 I have found that until there is a formal announcement, anything else is hearsay and gossip.

Nothing gets out before that happens.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Certainly not from live chat they tend not to be the best 

Message 9 of 9