Did you mean: 

Unexpected order and changes

alina77
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hello,

I have just received a notification from O2 that I have ordered a new O2 sim. I didn't. Then I received a new message saying they've added a new Overage Allowance charge. I haven't asked for those either.

I can't get through to chat support or 202. What is happening?

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

alina77
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I have managed to get through and they said the changes and messages are related to a mistake they made related to charges when they drafted my contract a year ago. So now because they've fixed that, all these messages are due to them making changes to my account.

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

JimmyRustler
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've also received the same notification for overage allowance. I didn't make any orders or changes.

Message 2 of 9

alina77
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Ugh, I've been in a queue waiting to chat with an agent at their fraud help number for more than 30 minutes.

Message 3 of 9

TC1984
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

same with me. any ideas what it's about? Cant get through to customer services.....

Message 4 of 9

L_P
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have had the same thing am also currently waiting in the queue to speak to someone 

Message 5 of 9

Vasi
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've waited in queue for so long only to find out it's a network fault and it's time to switch network.

Message 6 of 9

Vasi
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've waited in queue for so long only to find out it's a network fault and it's time to switch networks.

Message 7 of 9

alina77
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I have managed to get through and they said the changes and messages are related to a mistake they made related to charges when they drafted my contract a year ago. So now because they've fixed that, all these messages are due to them making changes to my account.

Message 8 of 9

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6779 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1519 Solutions

It's O2 gone belly up. Loads of people effected.

We are asking for an explanation 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 9 of 9