Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorised payment

Mickeymouse69
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have cancelled Microsoft as they were adding their bill to my mobile, as I don’t need it anymore I went to Microsoft app cancelled my account, they are still taking out same amount each month for something I don’t have, I have gone back to Microsoft app to complain and I couldn’t sign in as they couldn’t recognise me, which is what I expected, trying to get hold of o2 for help is a nightmare ( busy, try later) but they never too busy to give me a call to see if I want an upgrade 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93250 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
  • 93250 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@Mickeymouse69 

MS are still billing you so there's nothing O2 can do.

O2 just pass on the charges that MS send.

You'll need to go back to MS and get them to stop charging you. The O2 bills will then stop.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Hi @Mickeymouse69 were you able to get this sorted?

Message 4 of 4