cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to redeem Netflix credit that was supposed to come with my upgrade.

LiamAS
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

On the 22nd of December, I upgraded my pay monthly sim tariff. Now, this was supposed to come with Netflix credit but I haven't been able to redeem it; everytime I attempt to claim it, it tells me the following:

"You're all set to redeem your Netflix offer for the number 07*******90.

Head to Netflix to redeem the offer. New to Netflix? You'll be prompted to create an account.

If you've already got Netflix, sign in as normal and the offer will be applied to your account.

Once your offer ends, we'll add the £7.99 monthly fee to your O2 bill."

I have tried claiming it several times since the 22nd, but in my netflix account, there's no netflix gift credit displaying.

Now, I have tried Live chat twice, but support wasn't helpful at all. I was told it would appear "after 24 hours", but this guy lied to me. I was chatting with him for a good 25 to 30 minutes, and it took all that effort just for him to tell it would take 24 hours? Probably got fed up with me, because he wasn't able to solve my issue.

Please, someone from o2, help me with this. 

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi guys, how are you getting on with redeeming your Netflix offer? I've just received confirmation that the website redemption issue should be fixed now. Can you please try again if you haven't already and let us know if you're still having issues with this or if it goes through ok now? slight_smile

Cheers

Message 11 of 13

LiamAS
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi!

Yes, I can confirm that it is now working. Now I can enjoy Netflix in my spare time.

Thank you! slight_smile
Message 12 of 13

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Great to hear @LiamAS thanks for coming back to confirm this. slight_smile Enjoy the shows and movies!

What about you @simcoemedia, have you made progress with this yet? If not, please let us know as we'd like to help out!

Message 13 of 13