cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to decide between a Blackberry And iphone3GS

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Guys,

Would be grateful, for any opinions on the following, im trying to decide between an iphone 3GS And Blackberry, now i know each has its pros and cons.Im just wondering what everyone else thinks. All opinions gratefully recieved.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey I wudnt get da iPhone 3gs iv ad my for about 6weeks now n all it's dne is go ring n don't get me started on the way they mke it out t b great whn it so ant god thts me moan for this week lol
Message 2 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 85795 Posts
  • 591 Topics
  • 4617 Solutions
Hey I wudnt get da iPhone 3gs iv ad my for about 6weeks now n all it's dne is go ring n don't get me started on the way they mke it out t b great whn it so ant god thts me moan for this week lol

Can't translate this into normal language but get the general feeling you're not very impressed.
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
as a personal opinion I would go for the blackberry, no particular reason I just like it better
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
You tend to find people sit in two camps over this, you're either an apple fanboi or a crackberry addict. I'm the latter.

Go have a play with a live demo instore and take your time, go on some comparison sites and see which one you are.
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Depends what you want the phone for.... business email device go blackberry. For ANYthing else ie media games apps photos youtube iplayer email music watching films ect ect, Iphone every time.
Message 6 of 7

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
do a side by side comparison here and look at customer reviews you mostly get biased views here. http://recombu.com/compare
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 7 of 7