Did you mean: 

Trying To Obtain A Refund Of Closed Account

Mark31
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I cancelled my O2 contract in July as per the T&Cs update that went out where I was able to leave with no early termination charge. Since this was confirmed I have had a complete nightmare experience and 7 phone calls later I have paid a £170 termination charge that should not have been taken and now after 3 further calls to O2 with them each time confirming they would add the credit and refund I am still waiting. Just spoke to the South African call centre again and they have said its still not been applied despite me having a text on 27th August saying it would credit in 3 working days. Who do I speak with now as the lady in SA refused to transfer me to any one senior to resolve and all she could do was the same as before.. (which I don't have any faith in at this stage).

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

Sounds like a real nightmare.

I will tag the customer service gurus for the community to see if they can support @Mark31 

@O2Ellie @O2Daniel can you please help?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 3

O2Ellie
Former Staff
  • 68 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi, thank you for the tag @gmarkj ‌‌ 

@Mark31 I will send you a private message now and we can look in to this for you further.

signature
Message 3 of 3