Did you mean: 

Travel

JMac1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

i am travelling to Egypt and I don’t know if I’m covered with my current tariff for travel.

please advise

thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@JMac1 

Check here Using Your Phone Abroad → O2 Travel Search Tool | O2

Guide here Guide: Roaming MegaGuide 

If you're a Volt or Pay Monthly customer on selected O2 Refresh and sim only tariffs, you're eligible for the O2 Travel Inclusive Bolt On. It gives you unlimited minutes, texts and data roaming in 27 destinations outside Europe.

What if I don't have the O2 Travel Inclusive Bolt On or am travelling outside the O2 Travel Inclusive Zone?

If you’re on Pay Monthly, you can still get our full O2 Travel Bolt On for £6 a day in selected destinations. If you’re on Pay As You Go, you can get our O2 Travel Bolt On for £1.99 a day in selected destinations.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@JMac1 

Check here Using Your Phone Abroad → O2 Travel Search Tool | O2

Guide here Guide: Roaming MegaGuide 

If you're a Volt or Pay Monthly customer on selected O2 Refresh and sim only tariffs, you're eligible for the O2 Travel Inclusive Bolt On. It gives you unlimited minutes, texts and data roaming in 27 destinations outside Europe.

What if I don't have the O2 Travel Inclusive Bolt On or am travelling outside the O2 Travel Inclusive Zone?

If you’re on Pay Monthly, you can still get our full O2 Travel Bolt On for £6 a day in selected destinations. If you’re on Pay As You Go, you can get our O2 Travel Bolt On for £1.99 a day in selected destinations.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2