Did you mean: 

Transferring number

DavidGarswood
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

I need help. I am having a nightmare experience.

I have had a contract with O2. Its just come to an end.

I got a new handset and contract via Mobile Phones Direct on 31st October.

Since then I have tried to get my existing number swapped over to my new contract.

I have now called around 15 times, been passed from pillar to post in south african call centres, put on hold several times for over 40 mins...then cut off several times. Spoke to about 18 different people...given my security details numerous times.

Had a callback from a manager promised...never happened.

Currently been on phone tonight over 1 hour and 45 mins.

They dont listen...its hard to understand what they are saying...its shocking customer service. 

If this isnt sorted out and I am compensated for this shambolic service I have had, I am going to the FINANCIAL OMBUDSMAN about it all, because this is truly appalling.

If i end up staying with this contract, I will never ever go with O2 again. 4 of us in this house on O2 and you will be losing us all.

Pathetic. Its 17th November and I got my new phone on 31st October. How bad is that? Awful. Absolutely awful. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144472 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27682 Solutions

@DavidGarswood 

You need the communications ombudsman 

Details here https://www.o2.co.uk/documents/456036/4246828/Customer+Complaints+code+250523.pdf after you have used Resolver to make a complaint https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

For info Guide: Migration & porting into O2  

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2