Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring Numbers timescale.

YorkshireMatt
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I recently requested a PAC code from 3 to move my number to the new contract I took out with o2. 

I have received texts from o2 saying that it will be completed today so as far as I’m concerned, the code was correct and the process has started. 

I’ve since lost service on my 3 SIM card but my not on my o2 sim as is still showing the new number as opposed to my existing 3 number I would like transferring 

Is this normal for the number getting ported to lose service for a period of time and is there any way of knowing when or if my old number has successfully transferred to my o2 SIM? 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@YorkshireMatt 

It can take up to 24 hours to fully complete but you need to keep rebooting your phone.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@YorkshireMatt 

It can take up to 24 hours to fully complete but you need to keep rebooting your phone.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Hi @YorkshireMatt did the port go through?

Message 3 of 3