cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top up

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

I hve a new SIM pay as you go which I have tried to top up with my debit card. I got the following message:

"The payment was unsuccessful. Possibly, the amount is reserved. This reservation will be canceled automatically after 1 hour."

It's been 3 hours now. My SIM hasn't been toped up but my card has been debited. What should I do?

Thanks,

HS3

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
We always advise the first top up be done with a voucher as there are often problems with first card top ups.
A bit late now but some help here for future reference
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-Pay-and-Go/How-can-I-pay-my-bill-or-Ways-to-pay-guidelines...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

MI5
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
We always advise the first top up be done with a voucher as there are often problems with first card top ups.
A bit late now but some help here for future reference
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-Pay-and-Go/How-can-I-pay-my-bill-or-Ways-to-pay-guidelines...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous, welcome to our community! Did you check out the advice above from our members and managed to top up in the end, or are you still struggling? Please let us know!

Message 4 of 4