cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top up suprieses are so disapointing

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi my mob no is #### and im complaining about the silver surprise. They are rottin and no USE TO ANY ONE, ANS CERTANLY NOT ME can u give out some usefull prise's at least free calls or something :womanindifferent: :womanindifferent: Smiley Mad :robotsad: 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 85895 Posts
  • 592 Topics
  • 4671 Solutions
You won't get a reply on the forum as it's a customer to customer forum with no real presence fro O2.
You might also want to remove your mobile number so you don't get hammered with spam.
If you feel strongly about top-up surprises, then write to O2 using the contact us link at the bottom of the O2 Home page.
Message 2 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
....they are free gifts, though. You could just not claim them if you don't want them?
Message 3 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
How many threads do we need about this !
Message 4 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lot's it seems - and all of them are forgetting they can already claim 10% of their top ups back - so it seems they want their 99's with double chocolate flakes :womanindifferent:
Message 5 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Greedy grasping selfish chavs who haven't even got the class to see what they are making themselves look like. Its quite funny when you think about it. grin grin
Message 6 of 15

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3130 Posts
  • 28 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

And it always seems to be linked to bad spelling and grammar when they appear grin
Message 7 of 15

jonsie
  • 85895 Posts
  • 592 Topics
  • 4671 Solutions
Greedy grasping selfish chavs who haven't even got the class to see what they are making themselves look like. Its quite funny when you think about it. grin grin

Ouch!!
Message 8 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lot's it seems - and all of them are forgetting they can already claim 10% of their top ups back - so it seems they want their 99's with double chocolate flakes :womanindifferent:

Ooooh, yummy! Can I have double chocolate flakes on my 99, or do I need to complain about pointless things first? grin
Message 9 of 15

jonsie
  • 85895 Posts
  • 592 Topics
  • 4671 Solutions
Why does all the ice cream drop out of my 66 grin grin
Message 10 of 15