cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

They switched off the service 8 months ago. I couldnt reach anyone.

Heka
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Customer service is unavailable. 

Service, network is unavailable.

I've cancelled my direct debit. I fed up. I've been trying to get in contact for 8 month. Nobody gives a flying ****** about me and my problem. I wanna close my contract. Im not willing to pay for a service which doesnt work. I cant speak with anyone about my problem. Nobody is interested. 8 months of struggle, enough.

Enough!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@Heka 

It's not advisable to cancel your DD.

How to correctly cancel contract here Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

@O2Ryan may be able to help you in the morning.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6618 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

@MI5 The OP has three threads on this.

Just to say O2Emma has picked it up

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 4

Heka
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I know its not a wise decision to cancel DD. But as a customer what else i can do? My complaints have been ignored, customer service doesnt respond, advisor in the shop advised to restart my phone. I wrote down here all already. Im not willing to pay penalty to cancel my contract, because O2 switched off the service first. They should pay penalty to me. Luckily now an advisor contacted me kindly, i hope she can help me to resolve the problem. She already gave me more information then i could obtain in the last 8 months.

Message 4 of 4