cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Texts from web for payg customers

Anonymous
Not applicable

Really really disappointed and upset that O2 is scrapping the web text service which I use every day.  Already disppointed after my O2 phone/broadband was transferred to Sky by O2 with no real explanation of how this affected my phone/broadband/mobile deal.  I strongly suspect this may be related to the scrapping of the web text service.   Very unhappy customer!!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good morning.

Their are quite a few people disappointed at the recent move by o2.

Their are also threads in the forum about this if you want to search for them and join in.

The decision has been made so I'm afraid theirs nothing that can be done now apart from you not accepting the new move and move providers.

Take care.
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for reply. I remain a very unhappy customer - used to recommend O2 to all my friends and wish I could do so again instead of looking for other providers :((
Message 3 of 5

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I think as TuGo was released by O2 and provides free messaging along with other apps there was little demand for the free text service.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
I echo the OP. TuGo doesn't work on Pay&Go (neither does MyO2 without making a chargable data connection first).

Broadband deals for O2 mobile phone customers, webmail & free texts made O2 stand out from it's competitors. O2 will have to work hard to retain customers with one product line: it hasn't even got landlines to offer.
Message 5 of 5