Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Texts and calls blocked

Frustrated7
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I assume I have (unusually) used up my data allowance, so my calls and texts are blocked.  I tried to increase my spend cap online.  This entails O2 sending me security texts which I am unable to receive so cannot proceed!  I cannot call 202 for help as that is blocked too.  O2's system seems to have a design fault in it.  I cannot install the app on my phone as my phone does not have sufficient storage. 

• How can I pay what I need to get my phone functioning again? 
  • When will my data allowance renew?  on 1st of month which is period billed for or on 15th month when payment is taken? 
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36030 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

Contact O2 via Social Media as per the link at the bottom of this post, @Frustrated7 - they should be able to help get you on line again. Other ways to call O2 from land line or using Guide: A Guide to Skype in here: Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

If your renewal date is 1st of the month, your data and tariff allowances will restart then, so long as you have not missed any payments in the previous month. Good luck!

Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144487 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27685 Solutions

@Frustrated7 

Using all your data will not stop calls and texts.

Check this guide for help Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3