cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Anytime Help

Anonymous
Not applicable
I topped up £10 and THEN activated the textanytime, will i still get the free texts? I topped up 2 days ago and im waiting to get a text from o2 saying ive got 300 free texts? Will i get them later or have to top up again?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Your tariff doesn't change until your next anniversary date. So you will continue with your existing free allowance until then.
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't know when my anniversary date is and this is my first tariff.
I have topped up again £10 after activating the textanytime tariff.
The texts should come in the next 48 hours, right?
Message 3 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 87314 Posts
  • 596 Topics
  • 5286 Solutions
Yes if still not through in 48 hour, call Customer Services and they will add it manually.
2020-Awards-jonsie5695219-2

O2 Social Media

SM IconsTwitter

Instagram

Facebook

Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm not sure that's correct. The first top-up would have given him the allowance associated with whichever tariff the SIM was previously on. You can change tariff once every 30 days. So he will change to Text Anytime on his next anniversary date and the second top-up will count towards that. See the booklet with the SIM or the help section of the O2 website.
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
yeah that my understanding too prking. unless there isnt any free allowance on the sim, then it will go to textanytime within 48hrs if it has been requested.
Message 6 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 87314 Posts
  • 596 Topics
  • 5286 Solutions
:robotsurprised: In which case, I bow to your superior knowledge :robotsurprised:
Always happy to be corrected slight_smile
2020-Awards-jonsie5695219-2

O2 Social Media

SM IconsTwitter

Instagram

Facebook

Message 7 of 7