Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible service from O2

Ramihussein
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I am really disappointed with O2, I have not received my new device which was part of an online upgrade that I completed on 10th of October. The device was supposed to arrive at my local O2 shop for me to collect but has disappeared in transit. I have phoned O2 5 times, spent hours on the phone to resolve this problem without getting anyway. It seems I am dealing with the most inefficient company I have ever experienced 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10288 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3024 Solutions

@Ramihussein 

Let me tag @O2KyleW  and @O2Emma 

Who will be able to assist further...

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 7

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @madasaf1sh I will pick this up thanks.

signature
Message 3 of 7

O2Emma
Former Staff
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @Ramihussein I will send you a private message to look into for you.

signature
Message 4 of 7

Ramihussein
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, o2 have not solved the problem as yet despite promises from last week and from yesterday, I appreciate they have a lot of complaints to deal with but this is not good enough,  I requested for my upgrade to be cancelled but nothing seems to have changed on my o2 page, I hope O2 acknowledge this message and act

Message 5 of 7

GordonJ
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have to agree, it's not the company (in a way) it's the ppl u talk too on customer service, it's like it goes in one ear and right out the next. They dont care, there English is limited to what they read in English everyday on that computer to get the job. They either dont care or dont understand u, cos I sure cant understand them. When she read the agreement to me, only word I heard was puttputt, and I'm not kidding. U try and interrupt to ask to repeat, they just continue over u till its read,  by that time u hi e in and say yes I understand when u dont.. U have to understand it's not just there accent it's there grammar, it's not like ours u have to remember that. not being racist cos I'm not, before anyone starts, they dont understand our accent and grammar either. 

Sorry this is abit of a rant but I'm sitting here waiting on this bloody webchat, 49mins now, ridiculous considering I only get a signal at my window. I'm 47.

If u have a problem u need fixed, plan a day u can spare and take some valium.

Message 6 of 7

GordonJ
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sorry, one more thing, ask to talk to a manager or a British person, nothing racist about needing to unders6in your language, not some half cut English bad attempt with no As, ANDs or BUTS, it's not In there lingo. I have few friends from India and Pakistan so I know.

Message 7 of 7