cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Temp work then back off !!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anyone else have this just happen 5 mins of network then no service again ?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I had that earlier. All I now keep getting is try to dial to see if its working and a little box appears saying "emergency numbers only"
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same in Peterborough, it wasn't even 5 mins maybe 30 sec 😞 but all dead again when this will be done as really frustrating
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
😞 I just find it poor that they haven't even sent an email saying sorry for the inconvenience I get that its most likely a massive issue but would of been nice to atleast get a sorry or let people know what is going on 😕
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
On the main page now: Network latest: We continue to manage the problem on our network that is affecting some of our customers. Customers may still be having difficulty making and receiving calls, sending texts or using data. We are sorry for any inconvenience. Our engineers are dealing with the problem as a priority and we hope to restore full service as soon as possible.
Message 5 of 7

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
😞 I just find it poor that they haven't even sent an email saying sorry for the inconvenience I get that its most likely a massive issue but would of been nice to atleast get a sorry or let people know what is going on 😕

They did put a notice out, it was on the service status page since before 2pm, on Twitter and Facebook too.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
saw that about 5mins ago but thanks slight_smile I just thought my phone was broken to begin with haha
Message 7 of 7